Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Device Sharing Still Not Working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
anwilli
Follower
Follower

I read the article from February 2024 about shared access not working. My husband holds the subscription and tried to add me as an admin for our camera on his app, and I cannot see a library of recordings. I can only see the video one-time from a notification. I uninstalled and re-installed the app. 

I tried to get support, but since I do not have a subscription, I am not entitled to help. I do not want to pay for a subscription since we already pay for one. 

Sidenote - I was granted access from another account to other cameras and it worked fine from a couple years ago.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@anwilli wrote:

I read the article from February 2024 about shared access not working. My husband holds the subscription and tried to add me as an admin for our camera on his app, and I cannot see a library of recordings.

The app supports two different interfaces - one shows "Library" as a menu option, the other shows "Feed" and "Dashboard".

These need to match (either both accounts showing "Library", or both showing "Feed").  So that is the first thing to check.

Also, have your husband check the invitation status in his app.  It should be "accepted", and not "pending".

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation