Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo newsletter sign-up request on app

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ERKK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Apologies if I created this thread in the wrong section. I opened my Arlo app today and I saw a pop-up asking me if I wanted to sign-up to the Arlo newsletter/get notifications. I pressed not interested, etc. accidentally and it disappeared.  

Did anyone else ever get this? I wanted to read the full pop up but it doesn’t appear anymore. 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

There is no way to get that particular pop up back. However, you should receive more in the future if you have the choice marked to get the latest new from Arlo. You can double check by going into your Arlo App > On the top left click on the silhouette > Click on your name > then on Name and Email > and make sure the Keep me up to date on the latest news, support and more from Arlo is checked. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

There is no way to get that particular pop up back. However, you should receive more in the future if you have the choice marked to get the latest new from Arlo. You can double check by going into your Arlo App > On the top left click on the silhouette > Click on your name > then on Name and Email > and make sure the Keep me up to date on the latest news, support and more from Arlo is checked. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation