Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Video Doorbell Night Vision

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Advisor13
Aspirant
Aspirant
I received and installed the video doorbell today. Everything works fine except night vision.

I've adjusted the settings to brighten the view. I've restarted the camera 3 times. I checked the infrared light to ensure it is working. I even tried adding artificial light to brighten the area. I cannot get any feed at night.

Any suggestions?
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is night vision enabled in the doorbell settings? I would remove and reinstall the doorbell to see if that helps. If not, swap at the store or use the Contact Support link at the bottom.

Advisor13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for that! I verified that the night vision was enabled. I even reinstalled it and it still didn't work. I was able to get a feed once I changed it to 720x720 and turned off Auto HDR. I thought it might be bandwidth but I checked and I have it on its own network. I only have the issue when it's dark outside.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Advisor13,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Advisor13
Aspirant
Aspirant
I reached out to support and they're checking on some things. In the meantime, I logged in from my laptop a second time and was able to see everything. After doing that I am now able to see everything from both of my mobile devices. I'm not sure if logging in from the laptop changed something. I'm now able to see everything except a live feed at 1536x1536 resolution. I've sent the support team everything and waiting to hear back. Thank you for your help.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation