Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Doorbell - using with hub - does my hub subscription cover the doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
billsufc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a video doorbell, and I have a hub with to Arlo Pro cameras. I have the doorbell tied into the hub. The free trial 3 month subscription for the doorbell is expiring soon. I am assuming that I should just let it lapse since the doorbell camera is hooked into the Arlo Smart Premier subscription.

Is this correct ?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

billsufc,

To continue receiving the same Arlo Smart benefits you had during the trial, the doorbell will require an Arlo Smart subscription. Each camera that utilizes Arlo Smart needs it's own subscription (there is no subscription specifically for a SmartHub). For more information on subscriptions plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

billsufc
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I think I get your point.... but looking at your site you linked to, there is a subscription that covers up to 5 cameras..... Wouldn't that be able to handle 2x Ultra cameras plus 1x Doorbell Camera ?... for a total of 3 cameras.

Bill

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

billsufc,

Yes, if you have a bundle subscription for up to 5 cameras, that subscription plan can be used to cover the video doorbell.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation