Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Wkgreer
Follower
Follower
After the most recent app update, the screen gets stuck on “signing in”. It only happens on my wife’s iPhone X with up to date iOS. Works fine on mine (same phone and iOS) and it just started 3 days ago. Any thoughts?
16 REPLIES 16
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wkgreer,

Are you logging in to the same Arlo account on your wife's device? You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

JamesC

JTP86
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having exactly the same problem. App stuck on log in screen, been the case since Tuesday since the new app update. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling but makes no difference. Only have the app on this device too. Really frustrating.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This has been escalated to the development team for further investigation. I will provide an update when I have more information.

mlog20
Aspirant
Aspirant

my wifes iphone 11 is stuck signing in also. has this been figured out?

TW333
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue. Tried deleting app and reinstalling. No change. Stuck on "Signing in..."

PMC39
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is doing the same exact thing on my iPhone 8. My wife is able to be signed in, but mine just stays on the initia page with the signing in wheel going round and around. I keep getting all of the notifications, but I can’t get in to see them.
Qorvi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same exact issues here.  My wife's is stuck on the "logging in" screen, while I'm still able to login properly.

ptrichards8
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve also been having this issue as well. I’ve updated my phone, reinstalled the app several times, closed the app, but I keep getting the never ending “signing in” screen. I have an iPhone XR.
mlog20
Aspirant
Aspirant
Anybody get a resolution? I've been going in circles with support.
JTP86
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all - managed to fix mine now - not sure if it was just luck.

I asked my wife to download the app, then login with my credentials (same username and password as my app).
Then, with her app open, I then reopened my app and it cleared the sign in problem and signed in straight away and kicked my wife out of the app. That was a couple of days ago and worked since. Might be worth trying
mlog20
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any updates here. My wife is pretty upset I spent $600 on cameras and she can't use them
ptrichards8
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi All!

I didn’t do anything special, but my app suddenly started working. I hope everyone else gets theirs fixed as well!
Blondiegrl
Aspirant
Aspirant
This does not work. Any other suggestions? I have an IPhone as well and nothing seems to be working
Blondiegrl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any update on this issue? This is extremely frustrating.
Hoops1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem- I phone 6 worked fine for 3 years until recently.

Fix your crappy app!!!
mlog20
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is from Arlo. I didn't do Network reset. But removed app and a couple days later the app started working

1. Perform reset network settings.
2. Go to your phone settings > general > iPhone storage > select the Arlo app > tap offload app.
3. Delete the Arlo app right after.
4. Do reset network settings. Go back to settings > general > reset > reset network settings.
Important note: It will delete all saved WiFi information and you need to use and re-enter the password again of your WiFi to connect. Phone will reboot after the reset network settings.
5. Connect your mobile device to WiFi and reinstall the Arlo app. Allow all permissions and check if you can already login.
Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation