Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

two wireless doorbell cameras - can't keep them connected

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mld69
Follower
Follower

I’m about to give up on Arlo. We have 3 wireless cameras, two external with no issue with connection. I’ve bought two wireless doorbell camera and can’t keep them connected. Both setup perfect and worked for 4-5 hours the I couldn’t get to reconnect. I chatted with support and as soon as we hit a time limited I was dropped. Returned first one since none of the advice from support word and then the second one did same thing. No help, just same instructions on how to reset. Keep blaming my WiFi but there are no walls and only 15 feet from rougher to glass front door. I hate to give up all my camera and start over with a new system but I need something I can trust for more than 5 hours. Is this a new camera for Arlo that just isn’t great quality or what?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What is the house construction? Some methods block the signal significantly. Also check for nearby 2.4GHz wireless devices that may be interfering with the signal. Bring the doorbell inside for testing to see if it's the location causing the issue.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation