Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

cannot connect to 2 phones

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Laksylu2001
Follower
Follower

Hi got a wireless doorbell but cannot connect to 2 phones,me and my husband are using different accounts to login

Thanks,

Lakshmi

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The primary user (the one who set the doorbell up in the first place) uses Settings, Grant Access to the other's email address. WHen that person receives the emailed directions, there's a link to click on to create an account (if one doesn't already exist) and then any shared devices automatically show up in that new account. That account can't set up the doorbell since it's already set up.

If you've gone through that process but the doorbell doesn't show up, try using a computer to click on the link. For some reason, that will complete the process of actually accepting the invitation.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

WHen that person receives the emailed directions, there's a link to click on to create an account (if one doesn't already exist)

To clarify, you need to click on/press the Create Account link whether you have an account or not.  On a PC/Mac that will open my.arlo.com.  If you have an account, you can then just log in.  Otherwise you create it.

The Create Account link includes a token that the friend account needs to have in order to complete the invite.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation