Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wire-Free Doorbell: No Live View

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dsd2023
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve seen multiple posts on this topic, all which seem to have the same intermittent issue: Doorbell Live View doesn’t work.

This happened to me a few months ago too, went thru support, reset my device, removed, re-added, nothing.

Then randomly out of the blue it starts working again. Now a few months later, it’s out again.

I’m on iOS on the latest firmware. I bought this in October of last year. Is there a warranty I can leverage or something?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dsd2023 wrote:

I’m on iOS on the latest firmware. I bought this in October of last year. Is there a warranty I can leverage or something?

You could contact support, and ask for an RMA.

Though I am wondering what signal strength you are seeing in the app.  If the doorbell is connected to your home wifi, it might also be useful to measure the upload speed using your phone at the doorbell location using speedtest (the ookla app).

Dsd2023
Aspirant
Aspirant

So signal is great both inside and outside of my house. We were fortunate enough to have wireless access points wired throughout the home when it was built, so WiFi is solid.

I might have to contact support to get this fixed, then. Could be an issue with the unit.

Millen854
Aspirant
Aspirant

Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real. Huddle Hyvee

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation