Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Turn off phone calling on iPhone

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brent12
Follower
Follower
Hi there!
Hoping there’s a fix for this!

Would like to selectively turn off which phones get called when the doorbell rings.
I tried the “block caller” option on my iPhone but it doesn’t work.

The silence all option is not good for us because I would like my wall mounted home iPad to still ring so my family can see who it is).
Don’t want to uninstall the Arlo app on my phone either, really like having the access on my phone, but it’s way too disruptive to my workday having my phone ring every single time the doorbell is pressed.

Any other clever ideas out there?

Thank you!

@Arlo - are you working on adding this as an option? Unfortunately I can’t recommend the Arlo system to anyone until this feature is provided and am regretting the decision to buy it (bought 2 floodlights too!). Surely there’s plenty of people out there requesting this.

Thank you,
Brent
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brent12 wrote:

Would like to selectively turn off which phones get called when the doorbell rings.

I agree this is a needed feature.  Ideally there would be a setting to enable calls for each friend account in the primary account, but also silence setting for each friend account (similarly to temporarily blocking notifications).

It'd also be nice to be able to schedule this (plus geofencing support). No need to get a call when I am home, as I can hear the chime.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation