Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Speaker Volume very low on Doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Markru
Follower
Follower

Hi Folks 

Just finished installing the AVD2001 doorbell and all working as expected except for the doorbell speaker which is barely audible when standing beside it.  The app speaker volume is set to 100%, are there any other options to increase the volume?  I live on a quiet street so its not background noise.

Thanks in advance  

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the volume is turned up all the way in the doorbell audio settings as well as to verify that the film over the doorbell front surface has been removed.

Toguk
Initiate
Initiate

I have the Arlo essential. I am very happy with all the other functions. But the main one I bought this for is for two way conversations. When ever anyone rings the door bell and I answer via the phone, The person at the door can not hear me. I believe I have the door bell speaker set at 100%, but any background noise the person at the door can not hear me. I have missed parcels being delivered as the delivery driver could not hear my instruction. Arlo Please come up with a solution or refund us all so we can go to a supplier that works. I have other Arlo cameras and they are brilliant.  I choose Arlo over Ring as John Lewis said your the best. You at not living up to your reputation. Please can anyone advice? 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation