Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sale Price ended - False advertising / Pricing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Upsetarlocust
Follower
Follower

I bought a video doorbell online and then received a pop up message from Arlo advertising a sale on their wire free doorbell.  Usually $199 on sale for $99.  I cancelled my other order and went to Arlo's website.  I found the wire free doorbell listed for $99 and added it to my cart.  When I went to my cart the price said $199.  I reached out to Arlo customer service and was told that it would take a while to look into the situation and they would get back to me within 24 hours.  When they finally responded their answer was that "now" the sale was over and that's why the price is $199.  Seriously?  Shady business practices.  Bait and switch pricing.  Horrible customer service.  When I was chatting with the customer service rep I sent them all the screenshots showing the pop up ad for $99 and their website pricing of $99.  

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've reviewed your support ticket and it appears the agent is working toward a resolution for the issue you've experienced. Please refer to your open support ticket for additional information.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation