Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Carlton_
Aspirant
Aspirant

I currently have the 2 Arlo Ultra cameras, which I can view the live footage on a Google Next Hub, however I have been informed  that I can not setup notifications from the cameras to the Google Nest Hub ( only to my phone/e-mail).  However I have been informed that with the Arlo Video Wire-free doorbell you can push alerts /notifications to the Google Nest Hub is  available.  However what I am not sure about if I will be able to communicate via the Google Nest hub to the Arlo doorbell to speak to the person at the door? I think I might have to do this via your mobile phone is this correct? It would be good to get the alerts of movement from the cameras and the doorbell to the Google Nest Hub and I can speck to the individual that has activated the camera/doorbell.   (I believe you can do this with the Google Nest doorbell as well offering a higher camera resolution!). 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Carlton_,

Take a look here for more information on Google Assistant setup with your Arlo devices: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

JamesC

DougH804
Initiate
Initiate
Chris the link you keep posting doesn’t resolve the issue. We all have connected our devices to Google but we aren’t having the ability to answer the doorbell on the hub or get alerts