Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not able to access Doorbell Zones on Arlo Web

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Waitz
Guide
Guide

I am not able to access (activity) zones for my doorbell cameras on Arlo web. When clicking on Zones, the website stalls. I have tried several browsers, and turned off site blockers.

I can access Ultra 2 camera's activity zones, I can access the doorbell zone in IOS, but not on Arlo web. 

The reason it is important for me to access zones in Arlo web, is because I am getting more notifications that my smart notification should give, so I am following the advice of removing the zones from IOS and add them through Arlo web.

Any suggestion?

Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 18.29.25.png

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Waitz,

As long as you're using the same account credentials when logging in to the iOS app and the web client, it should not make a difference which you use to add activity zones. The zones will be present and active for your cameras if you add them using the iOS app or the web client.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and then testing again to see if you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Waitz
Guide
Guide

Yes, it’s not a cache issue. I would also not expect it to have any difference which device I log in with (same admin account), I’m just trying every possible solution I find to solve a problem with sudden battery discharge in both our doorbell cameras. It’s becoming a headache and problem…

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

How much activity are the doorbells seeing? While activity zones will filter activity, they won't improve battery life as the camera is still triggering on motion, the activity is just filtered if it's outside the zone.

If your doorbell is seeing too much activity and draining battery faster than desired, you may need to adjust sensitivity settings to alleviate unwanted triggers: https://kb.arlo.com/000062895/How-do-I-change-the-motion-sensitivity-on-my-Arlo-camera-Arlo-Secure-4...

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation