Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No video during call - AVD2001B - Doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Marcosbto
Initiate
Initiate
Hi friends. Need help. My country of origin is Brazil. Last vacation I bought a wire-free Doorbell (AVD2001B) in Germany. I'm trying to configure the device but I'm having problems with the video. When the ringer is activated, the call occurs on the cell phone, but when I answer the call, only the audio is available. I don't have access to the video of the bell when someone rings. On the video screen it keeps trying to connect without being able to. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to have access to the ringer video when a person activates the device?
I have an old station - (VMB3000) that doesn't connect the doorbell. To access the video during the ringing of the bell do I need to connect to a new station?
As I am in Brazil, it is not possible to buy a cloud plan. What would be the solution to answer the bell on the cell phone, seeing the person and not just having access to the audio? I bought the device just to answer with the video and I'm only answering with the audio.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried reducing the video resolution in the video settings?

Marcosbto
Initiate
Initiate
I've tried the 3 resolutions but I can't access. I was informed by Arlo support that I need a subscription to access the video of the doorbell when triggered. The problem is that they do not allow subscription to the plan in Brazil, countries where the campaign is installed. They were left to evaluate some alternative (but I have no hope) or try to find a solution here in the community.
Disappointed with this situation that Arlo does not inform.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation