Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
azerx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I wanted to change email address but sadly i misspelled the "new" email and can not verify the new email of course. But the fun part is now i can not login with the existing email either. So how on earth am i going to get into my account and correct the email i entered?

It should be possible to login using existing email until the new email is verified but its not sadly so now my account is in limbo state! 
You guys don't have a phone or even a email i can send my question to. I'm in Sweden so who do i contact to get help?

I think someone from Arlo need to help me here. 

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding not being able to get into your account. They will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

azerx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! 

After two hour of testing and searching i finally got a hold of a phone number and 30 minute testing it finally worked!

This was the link where i got the phone number. Actually Verisure gave me the right link! https://www.arlo.com/sv_se/support/live-chat

And sadly i still think the implementation is wrong. The email should not be changed unless it is confirmed. 

The way we solve it was to create a new account using a new email and then change to the email that was locked out. Strange indeed. 

Thanks for reaching out so fast!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation