Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

IT Ticket Unresolved

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Heather420
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had an IT ticket open for over 3 weeks trouble shooting my Arlo Doorbell with no resolution and I keep being passed off and asked the same questions. Can anyone offer a solution or how to get a replacement sent due to all the issues I have been having or to talk to an actual human? 

Case Number: 42959578
Subject: AVD2001 A8G319K300E85 - wire free doorbell will not trickle charge/failure to consistently connect to the video doorbell through the Arlo app

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heather420,

I have reviewed your support ticket and it appears that more information was requested. Please update your ticket with the requested information and an agent will reach out to you with a status update.

JamesC

Heather420
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you James C.

Do you know if we can view the chain of replies and notes? we have provided the same information in great detail, so would be nice to have a copy/paste option for when encountering the same questions being asked.

Heather420
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, Yes, the same information keeps being requested, we have answered the Modem/Router brand/model, Phone Brand/Model/Software version, Arlo App version all before- we keep answering the same questions over and over again and keep getting passed on to different help-IT people. 

Case Number: 42959578 was opened early MAY. We have answered all these questions- are you able to see all the communications since then?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation