Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cinnf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Subscription for €5, but I cannot use the camera history ( no video’s are stored in library) 

Does anyone know a number I can call in the Netherlands to help me out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cinnf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I do have the single camera arlo secure subscription.

Thanks for your help.

I removed the camera and took out the battery, then also removed the camera from the app and reinstalled everything and luckily videos are now saved in the library again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cinnf wrote:

Subscription for €5, but I cannot use the camera history ( no video’s are stored in library) 

Does anyone know a number I can call in the Netherlands to help me out?

First see if you can make a manual recording while livestreaming.

Don't google for a phone number - that will lead to a scam support site.  Instead go into the support center of the app and select the doorbell.  Scroll down to the contact area, and you will see a phone support option there.

Cinnf
Aspirant
Aspirant

I Cannot make a manual recording in the livestream.

I also checked what you said in the app for contact service but cannot find anything.

In the library it says no cloud because you do not have a subscription but I pay €5 every month do you thing I need a higher subscription.  

In the library I can click on this link and its sending me to this chat robot it refers me to this forum but cannot do anything else for me. don't think you have a service in the Netherlands.I Dont know what to do 

Do I need another subscription I have the cheap

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

What subscription did you purchase?

What you need is the single-camera Arlo Secure subscription.

Cinnf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I do have the single camera arlo secure subscription.

Thanks for your help.

I removed the camera and took out the battery, then also removed the camera from the app and reinstalled everything and luckily videos are now saved in the library again.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation