Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell Camera Battery dying

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jaystone144
Follower
Follower

It appears that there are known issues with the doorbell Arlo batteries dying within hours. When I installed my doorbell it worked for a while and then all of a sudden the batteries died within hours. I recharged reset and also used a different battery from a different doorbell witch the same result. I then proceeded to order new batteries with the same outcome.

after reading previous posts, it seems like Arlo does not want to admit guilt for some reason and always resort to telling us to reset, recharge and so forth which has been done by myself and other users to the same affect.

I’m assuming the actual Arlo doorbell is defective. Has anyone had success in getting replacements of doorbells from Arlo or what did you guys do to make this problem whole again? 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jaystone144 wrote:

I’m assuming the actual Arlo doorbell is defective. Has anyone had success in getting replacements of doorbells from Arlo or what did you guys do to make this problem whole again? 

How many minutes of recording per day are you seeing from this location?  Remove any activity zones before estimating this.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation