Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Khalil71
Aspirant
Aspirant

As per title, anyone know? and if not, is support planned?

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s a goal of Arlo’s to make as many devices compatible with these integrations as we can but we don’t have an announcement to make for this compatibility at this time. Keep an eye here on the community and arlo.com for announcements and updates.

JamesC

macirl
Star
Star
I would certainly hope this is coming very soon. This device is quite expensive and having homekit support seems like a natural stop. I also hope this is done without the need to purchase a separate hub
ebeltran1981
Aspirant
Aspirant

I made the mistake of buying 3 of these doorbells (AVD2001) because I read this post from you (AVD2001 HomeKit Support).

If ARLO don't have plans to support HomeKit, they should've stated clearly. In my personal case, if this thing will not have HomeKit support, I don't want them, and I wouldn't buy them. Who's going to reimburse me? I feel like I literally threw away $600 in these 3 doorbells.

macirl
Star
Star

agreed.  Arlo have shown their intention to add HomeKit support.  It would be good to have a clearer timeline given that many of us have purchased them based oaths promise.

Khalil71
Aspirant
Aspirant
Agree, the lack of a chime is also annoying.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation