Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo wireless doorbell on homekit

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
mvp1972
Follower
Follower
Greetings!! Today I have connected the base station of my Arlo, the two Pro 3 cameras and the doorbell connected to the base, and I can see the cameras from the application, however, when I synchronize it with Apple HomeKit, you can see the two Pro 3 cameras, but the doorbell camera does not come out... I have been reset twice and I still can't see the doorbell camera.
17 REPLIES 17
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi,

HomeKit is not currently available for the AVD2001. This feature is coming soon though!

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide
Any update on when arlo wireless doorbell camera will get HomeKit compatibly?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mdmaldo237

I have been monitoring this & it is in the works to be released sooner than later. I am waiting as well.  

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide
Any word yet about HomeKit support for the wireless doorbell camera?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @Mdmaldo237

I just checked on this for you, and I can say it is coming soon. I know it's a similar response, but it looks like we are waiting on a few things atm. 

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide

Updates on HomeKit compatibly for wireless doorbell camera?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mdmaldo237

I wish I had updated info for you, l am following this closely and I will definitely update any new info I receive. 

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide

Any word on release date for HomeKit compatibility for the wireless doorbell camera?

astro666
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any update on this functionality?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I'm following this feature enhancement and I will update the channel as soon as possible. 

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide

It’s coming up on the end of the year. Any word yet on HomeKit compatibility?

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide

It is now 2023 and the wireless doorbell is still not compatible with HomeKit…is it ever gonna be on the HomeKit ecosystem? If not please inform us people who bought the doorbell!!!

Mdmaldo237
Guide
Guide

Is the wireless doorbell camera going to get HomeKit compatibility?

McDaygo
Initiate
Initiate

I JUST bought this replacing my wired version that stopped working. And now….I can’t use HomeKit!?! I’m sending this back of there isn’t a firm update plan in the works. 

McDaygo
Initiate
Initiate

According to the seemingly in the dark Arlo rep in this thread…..yes. But that was a while ago and has been “coming” for 14+ months. I think they wised up and stopped dangling the carrot. No need to get people’s hopes up if it in fact fall through. 

Hardhitsweboi
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo’s idea of “soon” is pathetic.

AndrewDenholm
Initiate
Initiate

Just found this thread after installing the wireless doorbell on my garage door. Is there any update coming or not? 

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation