Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Essential wire free doorbell 4th case manager and no resolution.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Lisa_MM
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd really appreciate some help from the community. I am onto my 4th case manager and no resolution.

I installed the doorbell, and after some issues, it connected. My problem is that it rings my iPad and not my iPhone (the Apple accounts are linked BUT the phone numbers are different).

After some more attempts it now rings neither... I receive a camera shot showing a phone but hear nothing (no ringing and no audio when I press the screenshot with the phone).

I have disconnected and reconnected my Arlo base station, my home wi fi, the doorbell itself, checked all push notifications are on and that the right things are turned on on the app for the doorbell. There is no one else associated with the app. I am growing increasingly frustrated as the doorbell will only record people coming to the door, but not when it asks them to leave a message (that is when I get the phone image as a shot captured by doorbell without audio). It isn't doing what it is meant to do and I keep getting the same information  from the different case managers.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you in anticipation of greater success...

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lisa_MM,

I will review your open support ticket and request a status update.

JamesC

Lisa_MM
Aspirant
Aspirant
Now on 6th case manager and 14 replies to them and same information being repeated or asked for and still no resolution 😡
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation