Arlo App Upgrade Experience

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Xurxo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, after a couple weeks using Arlo, I updated the app to the upgrade experience and I can't see the doorbell in devices or anything on the feed at all. Funny enough, still get notifications when someone rings or the detection motion works. What can I do to solve the situation? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just to be clear, you're using the same login credentials as before, right? You might want to reboot the phone and reinstall the app as well as trying the web client (my.arlo.com) to see if there's a difference.

Xurxo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Yeah, same phone, same credentials, same doorbell.. simply upgraded to the new app experience. I already reinstall the app, reset the authentication via email and reboot the phone... Check in the web client, same issue, so it's not the app itself. 

It's like when I migrated to the new experience, the created a location "home" and the device is not connected to it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try clicking on Home near the top of the app to see if more than one shows (which would happen mostly if someone shared cameras with you but can also happen if you have cameras in multiple locations). If so, click on the top one to see if the cameras show up.

Xurxo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah I tried that too, no other location appears. I think I'll create a support ticket to understand what the issue is

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation