Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

App Failing, cannot look at cameras, false or no notifications, etc.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Therealtruth
Aspirant
Aspirant

I paid thousands of dollars for cameras that do not even work. The app constantly fails, can not look through cameras, poor resolution, false notifications or like now no notifications. I canceled my subscription and will be moving on because you put my life at risk. I tell you whats wrong and customer service hangs up or blames it on me. I filed a bbb complaint and there will be more to follow. You scammed me. 

2 REPLIES 2
Therealtruth
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is a violation of my privacy and rights for you to try and force me to give you permission to my phone other than norifications. Ever since the new update you ask permission everytime i open app and i deny your intrusions and now you make my doorbell camera not work because i dont give you permission. Mind your own business

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you able to provide more information about the permissions request you're seeing? Do you have a screenshot?

With a little more information, we may be able to assist with the issues you're describing. What error messages are you seeing within the mobile app that indicate there is an issue?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation