Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AVD2001 video doorbell notifications but nothing in the library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Mattman200
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,
Having nothing but problems with this doorbell.. so after following steps from arlo to fix other issues. Now today the doorbell is sending me multiple person notifications. Go into the app and see and there is nothing in the library. Nothing at all since I reset it. Everything is correct setting wise. Also the past few days I have to go into the app for the doorbell to almost activate for the day and start doing anything?
Any help or pointers as arlo themselves seem to just want to continuously reset the camera ?
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the phone and maybe reinstalled the app? Have you tried the web client? How is the doorbell connected - WiFi or to a hub?

Mattman200
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes yes and yes I've tried everything. It's connected to a hub. That has already been moved closer to the doorbell so now about 4m. So isn't that. Web chat have tired to blame my Internet for the problems. As I've explained to them. The Internet isn't an issue there is nothing using the Internet apart from the camera during the day while they are armed etc. Doorbell uses such small upload and download so.. unless im in dial up this shoudnt be a problem. I've now reset the doorbell for a 5th time. I've followed all steps they have asked or told me to do. I've reset it again... and so far so good. Just poor really from arlo really but 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for your response
Mattman200
Aspirant
Aspirant
After about 10 resets it's finally working.
They tired to blame the Internet speeds when they recommend 2mbps for pro 3 and 1mbps for door bell. 2 cameras and 1 doorbell = 5mbps upload and speed test done it runs at 17.5mbps upload. Some how this is an easy response and reply from them so they don't have to fixer deeper routed problems. Its finally fixed now. Thanks for the help community. No thanks to actual arlo support!
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation