Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
OKJena
Follower
Follower

After a couple of years with my Arlo doorbell camera, which I love, I added another and finally started the hours-long odyssey of getting my husband added. It was a painful process, but we finally got him added after reading through suggestions in this community.

However -- now I can't see any cameras! My last views are of the moment before I granted him access. What did I do? How do I fix it? I have a video doorbell (original series, I think) and a spotlight essential camera as the new addition. I pay for the Arlo Secure account. 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not sure what you're seeing. You can't see your cameras in the app at all or that the thumbnails for the cameras are old? Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app? You can also try a computer web browser pointed to my.arlo.com.

It would appear that you're both using the new user interface (UI) that uses Feed to view recordings. Since you're the primary user of the cameras (your account added them initially), click on Home near the top of the screen and choose the top selection if you see two choices (you should only see one).

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you send screenshots of what you are seeing when attempting to see your devices. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation