Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video doorbell 2 won't connect to smarthub

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mikeyriver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi , I'm trying to connect my video doorbell (gen2) to my Smart hub. My arlo flood light connected seamlessly. The doorbell only wants to connect to my wifi, it doesn't pick up the smart hub. Have tried resetting, getting closer, different devices. Nothing works, only wants to connect to the wifi , any idea ?  Thankyou 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mikeyriver wrote:

I'm trying to connect my video doorbell (gen2) to my Smart hub. 

Can't be done, the gen 2 cameras don't have that feature yet.  Arlo says they will roll it out in the future, but they aren't saying when.

Crazypaint187
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a 2nd Gen Video Doorbell , so basically after the trial runs out you have a useless piece of plastic attached to your house because you can't see anything but live  no recordings nothing , the price for a single camera subscription is nuts , a smarthub wont connect to it so therefore you still have a useless piece of crap that will alert you motion but you cant see it jus a plain ripoff! if i had it to do over i wouldnt buy this product PERIOD! Get ya **bleep** together if ya gonna sell stuff like this quit ripping off for subscriptions!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation