Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on this issue." Can't access video.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tinsley
Tutor
Tutor

"There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on this issue.” error message - I cannot even access a single video and I don't even know if videos are being recorded.

I have reached out to Arlo - zero response.

Is there any fix for this or do I need to get a different system?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat have you tried? For the app, reboot the phone and reinstall the app. Try the web client, too.

Tinsley
Tutor
Tutor
I have uninstalled and re-installed the app on my phone and the issue persists.

As far as the web client - it shows no recordings and does not give an option for cloud/Arlo Base Station. 

I have tried a different Micro SD card as well. 
Tinsley
Tutor
Tutor

I removed the SD card and it is also not saving any videos from the motion alerts. 

I got a response from Arlo and was told:

"With regard to your concern, As I was checking here on our system if your trying to access the storage recordings remotely using the Micro SD card it might not be viewable using the Arlo app. For further isolation, you may insert the the SD card on a computer using a micro SD card adapter to check if there is any recordings from the Arlo camera."

I guess I am going to have to trash this camera/base and get a different brand. And update my review of this product. What is the point if I have to get a subscription?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation