Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"No Internet Connection" message only on iPhone Arlo app

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sumerda
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I try to log in on my iPhone, I get the message in a red banner across the top of the screen that says "No Internet Connection".   The app works on my iPad and also on my desktop computer.  I only get this message on my iPhone.

I have had the app for two years with the same phone.  I have iOS 14.6.  The Arlo app version is 3.2.2.

I've deleted the app and reinstalled it.  I've restarted my phone.  I've unplugged the base station and plugged it back in.

Any suggestions on where to go from here?  I've found nothing on the internet or at Arlo Support.

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Sumerda

Are you still experiencing this issue with logging in to your Arlo app?

Sumerda
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am.  I forgot to mention that my phone is a 6S.  Any help would be appreciated.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you provide a screenshot off this error message.

Thanks

Sumerda
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here it is.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have a few addition questions:

• Are you using a VPN?
  • If possible to test, does this occur on a different wi-fi network?
  • Does it occur when connected to your mobile data?

Sumerda
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am not using a VPN.  I tried it with data only and on a different wifi network and received the same error message both times.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Louisehoffman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its been 6-months, how long will it take to resolve this issue.  I have the same problem.  Arlo works on another Iphone and my desk top,; but every time I log in on my Iphone is get the "no internet connection" message.  I deleted the Arlo app, re-installed it but same problem.  I do not get a "two factor authentication" when I log In just no internet connection?  HELP

Sumerda
Aspirant
Aspirant

My "No Internet Connection" message completely disappeared when I purchased a new phone.  I had an iphone 6s.  I purchased an iphone 13Pro and now the app is working perfectly.  I know this doesn't give you the answer to your problem unless you have a 6s or older phone.  But that's what worked for me.  Good luck Louise!  It is so very frustrating.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation