Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

cameras triggering

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor
what the hell did arlo do now, 5 of my cams started triggering for motion every min. Not sure how many are in my library because they keep adding as I watch the library
4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

You can turn them off.  Have had it on one camera once and I pulled the battery and put it back in and fixed it.  Never had it on all. 

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor
No you can't pull the battery when your on a trip. Yes I can reset them, yes I can turn them off but that is hardly the point. Some of my 7 just started recording nothing over and over so there was a constant stream of motion videos popping up in the library. First time in 16 months means not normal and I am really tired of having to reset or repair something on a cam or hub daily. I expect more from a 2300 dollar system. Nothing sarcastic about it.
Sevakesmailian
Apprentice
Apprentice
I had the same problem today... my phone battery got drained because of all the notifications. Had to turn off my notifications but now I have to log in constantly checking my cameras. Arlo is turning out to be such a disaster. They don’t even have a normal site to go on and check firmwares or download and backdate or update firmware manually.. SMH I wish I didn’t buy my Cameras !!!
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

What do you mean Arlo "did this solve my problem, mark the solution"  Do you see a solution here other than turn them off ?  However it does seem to have been a short term issue.  Now if you can, figure out how to stop sending notifications calling bees people because that's been going on more than a year.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation