Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why no logging view?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dfp42
Star
Star

[I didn't specify Ultra in the Model dropdown as it doesn't list the Ultra. Does that mean Arlo isn't actually paying attention to this community?]

I've tried other camera systems and smarthome appliances, and most have a log view where you can see things like mode changes, triggers, battery events, etc. There doesn't appear to be any similar capability on the Ultra system, which I think is a significant miss.

Note that I'm not talking about viewing who logs in or out -- to me, a long-time systems guy, that's sort of irrelevant for the basic use cases involved here.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dfp42,

There are no log views for Arlo systems. This has been requested however in the Arlo Idea Exchange, I encourage you to voice your support for this enhancement request there by liking the post.

Access Log/History

JamesC

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@dfp42 wrote:

[I didn't specify Ultra in the Model dropdown as it doesn't list the Ultra. Does that mean Arlo isn't actually paying attention to this community?]

It does here. (See footer.) But you have to post in the right section to see all the relevant dropdowns. Perhaps they moved your message because you started off in the wrong place.

The response from @JamesC deals with your other point.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation