Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What happened to live, terrible delay of late.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Originally live was almost instant and that was in 4K so nothing has changed there.  Now it is taking as long as 20 sec usually to go live and nothing has changed on my end.

4 REPLIES 4
Jcmanvzw
Aspirant
Aspirant
Using the 4K system and I agree running in Verizon 5G router and I’m not lacking in internet speed. But yes it’s lagging terribly. I also have one camera that keeps losing its signal for some reason no matter where I place the hub.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue? does it occur on WIFI & Mobile data/ within the App and web browser?

Jcmanvzw
Aspirant
Aspirant
It has improved. I’ve had the base and cameras in the same location almost 7 months. But typically I have a issue most with one camera. It goes through one wall and my 20 ft from the base it typically always gave 2-3 bars on signal. Then for like the last month “December”it kept fluctuating between one bar and can’t find it. Battery has a solar charger and stays charged. I’ve had to move the base and I have now have my bars back. But I’ve had to move it closer to the one camera in order for it to pickup. Could that cameras wifi be going bad or something.
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Just checked mine and they are back to working tonight.  The day of my post all seven of mine had the issue.  Five had full signal and two with two bars.  Not sure how long the issue was there but it had been a bit.  Tonight they are like they were two years ago pretty instant.  Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation