Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Nikkidee
Aspirant
Aspirant
Since updating to iOS 13.1.2 and having version 2.9.1 (1134) I have not been receiving push notifications. I am able to get email notifications though? Please help.
61 REPLIES 61
Chrisaus1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James c have same problem sent you my logs and just logged in and out from app no help at all still not sending notifications!

Glenn_S
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just to add to the numbers here, I have had the same issue on Android (GS8, app and OS up to date). I contacted support via Live Chat last night (Australian Time). Ernie (support) was really good, and we walked through every option including cold boots of the base station (I had already done that), clearing app cache and data, and deleting to app to reinstall a fresh one. The app was then not available in the Google Play Store for me to install - presumably related to an attempted fix on this (or possibly just a coincidence). It reappeared in the store this morning, so I reinstalled the app an hour or so ago (which included logging in from a clean install). Still no good. Like others, I am getting e-mail notifications, but no push notifications from the app.

(I have just sent a log file as well)

Noobcannon
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve sent my logs to JamesC. Just waiting to hear back or see a response on here.
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

I downloaded the new app at 3 pm this afternoon but still not getting notifications unless I physically wake my phone, sent the log as requested.

SGibbo
Aspirant
Aspirant
My push notifications just started working. Again.
Nikkidee
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just started receiving all of the push notifications again. Thanks Arlo!
SGibbo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Push notifications ok. Door bell still not calling??? Anyone else with a arlo doorbell not working.
Chrisaus1
Aspirant
Aspirant
All fixed now thanks Arlo!
Nathan-aus
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the same issue @SGibbo . Push notifications for Ultra cameras are FINALLY working again. But doorbell is still an issue. It would be nice if someone from Arlo would provide an update. 

Glenn_S
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yep - I also have started receiving notifications again. (I don't have the doorbell so can't comment on that)

Tokra_ac
Guide
Guide
Hi James. They have started working again as of about 3 hours ago. Thanks!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team released a cloud fix late last night that resolves this issue. Thank you for all the confirmations that the fix is now allowing push notifications to be received.

JamesC