Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to Live Stream Content

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Xquzme
Tutor
Tutor

Hello, I have noticed the last week I have been unable to live stream Any video content.  I am supposed to have a 1 year free subscription until July 2020 but it appears they want me to sign up again and start paying. How do we go about getting this rectified? I rebooted the base station through the app and pulled power directly from the unit.  More than one.  Things seem glitchy with getting onto live streaming video.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Xquzme,

What happens when you try to live stream? Do you receive an error message?

Check your subscriptions to make sure the camera is still participating in your Arlo Smart plan. You can do this by logging in to your Alro account and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras

JamesC

Xquzme
Tutor
Tutor

There are no error messages.  When you try to live stream it just says connecting.... it won't go to a live stream.  It has happened on several occasions now.  I have rebooted the hub through the app and a hard reboot.  Rebooted my device and it would do it still do it.  As of yesterday, it began to work again.  I have a free subscription until July 2020 but on my account it doesn't specify that anymore.  It appears Arlo wants me to pay for a subscription before my year is up.  I verified my purchase date though my credit card company.

Xquzme
Tutor
Tutor

Still no explanation? Again the Arlo app and website I am unable to live stream.  Just says connecting... and then times out.

Yes my subscription is good for one year until June 2020.  Is it due to a firmware upgrade? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Xquzme,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation