Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra4K- Activity Zone- Multiple same Notifications and Video

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sam021
Aspirant
Aspirant

- I have an issue with activity zone, I set up the activity zone but after next login, it comes up that I have to set up an activity zone again. Also, activity zone is not working regardless, the camera capture every single motion outside the activity zone.

- Notifications are not consistent, If I go to the app I see that there are new videos, but no notification received and for some, reason there are 2 same video recording on the cloud!

- If I get a notification, they come in multiple times for the same video?

Thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sam021,

When setting up your activity zones, are you making sure to click save to commit the changes made? If you don't click save, the changes won't stick.

The development team is currently investigating an issue with activity zone accuracy. I will provide an update on this as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

Sam021
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC

Yes, Save every single time but next time I go to app the camera is asking to creat activitiy zone.

Regardless if there is a ctivity zone or not camera do self-detection and I have to actually change the position of the camera so it would not pickup cars on the street. 

could you please advise why I am getting same vedio 2 times on my library? and 3 notification simultaneously for one notification. I did uninstall the app re-connect the cameras to the base and it just add another notification. 

Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation