Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra Solar Power Not charging

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DU74
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the common problem of a new system with the lithium batteries not charging to the full capacity & running out of power within a day. As it was not possible to climb the roof everyday anymore I decided to invest more money... & get the solar panel thinking this might help but it hasn’t. It worked for 2 days charging the batteries to about 50% then stopped working after an error message saying something about a connection fault that I’ve read on everyone’s page here. There has been no work around yet that I’ve read other than another design fault. Has anybody managed to fix this problem other than taking the system back or just keep on getting up that ladder again?
3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey DU74,

I would advise to contact the Support Team so they can help you further. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

DU74
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I did that several months back....yet to get help on any of the 8 major issues or 12 minor matters.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation