Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra Audio Alerts non-stop and weak Wifi connection signal strength

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SeminoleNation
Aspirant
Aspirant

Two issues...

Issue 1 - I have started receiving NON-STOP audio on one of my 4 Ultra cameras. I went to Devices, clicked on that particular camera, then Audio Settings, and toggled off the microphone...and I am still getting non-stop audio alerts. How is that possible?

Issue 2 - I have noticed of late that the Wifi signal strength indicator for that camera is merely a small red dot at the very bottom of the symbol. This is one of four cameras I have connected to that particular SmartHub and it's the closest camera to the hub. No weird or unusual walls or barriers. The other 3 cameras connected to this hub all have rock solid signals.

Any ideas? All cameras are 100% battery (I have them all connected to power all the time).

How do I stop the constant audio alerts and why is the wifi signal indicator showing little to no connectivity when the camera never goes offline nor am I ever not able to click on it to see the live video?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi SeminoleNation,

Make sure that you have audio detection turned off through the mode settings. You can read here to learn how to disable this: How do I enable or disable motion or sound detection?

For issue #2, are you seeing the signal strength low on the web client on your computer? If your signal strength is showing two bars or less, try moving your Ultra camera closer to the SmartHub. If you still have problems, try to remove the battery and re-insert it back in to see if that helps.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation