Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MrTPN
Follower
Follower

Hi Folks! 

I just brought the Arlo Ultra system for my home in an attempt to replace my current nest system. I have my reasons for this, but most namely the reliability and security issues plaguing Nest are meaning i am open to alternative solutions 🙂

However I had two questions:

1) Does anyone know when will accessories be available? we want a few of the cameras to have CVR which means they need the indoor and outdoor power cable. But, these are not available for sale in the UK at the moment. This -is- a deal breaker for us and without it I will have to return the system 😞

2) Is the CVR plan a 12 month only one? I would prefer to pay monthly while we try out the new system but I can't untick the '12 month' box on checkout, I have tried using Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE.

Thanks in advanced for any support / help / guidance from a newbie customers!

MrTPN

1 REPLY 1
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@MrTPN wrote:

Hi Folks! 

I just brought the Arlo Ultra system for my home in an attempt to replace my current nest system. I have my reasons for this, but most namely the reliability and security issues plaguing Nest are meaning i am open to alternative solutions 🙂

However I had two questions:

1) Does anyone know when will accessories be available? we want a few of the cameras to have CVR which means they need the indoor and outdoor power cable. But, these are not available for sale in the UK at the moment. This -is- a deal breaker for us and without it I will have to return the system 😞

Accessories also discussed here:

Availability of External Power Charge cables for A... - Arlo Communities

It seems to be a case of "check Amazon".

There are ways around the charger/adapter issue, depending on your DIY skills.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation