Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

System not working

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AshtonT87
Follower
Follower
Hi, I have a mixture of Arlo Ultra, Arlo Pro and pro 2 cameras. Around 11 cameras with a elite membership. Now all cameras are charged in connection is good. Not one of the cameras are picking up motion or recording. I have done everything. Reset, removal of battery, disconnect and reload. Nothing has worked.
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What mode is selected in the Mode tab? Perhaps it's set to Disarmed.

William1104
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an issue that is similar since 4/17-18, all of a sudden video's are not being stored, instead are hundreds of photo stills, one camera has 4 bars another has two. System has been working to that point. I cannot manually access the cameras via app, it just says connecting then times out. Reading through the threads it seems that this is a recurring issue, as I see many experienced the same problems. Customer service says I need to help them fix this, by helping them troubleshoot. The issue is I am 3,000 miles away and there is a pandemic, and my parents just aren't up to the task as they have memory issues. Arlo customer service cannot even guarantee it'll work after troublshooting. They suggested I get a neighbor to help my parents troubleshoot it, but doesn't that negate the whole purpose of a security system? The issue before that was a week after setting up a secondary admin Account to help manage the system, it would lose the access to the cameras, but still get the notifications. Twice this has happened with no real explanation from customer service as to what went wrong. Seems like a very unstable platform supporting this systems with all the issues that seem to be popping up.   

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation