Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi,

This problem has resurfaced with the newest firmware update.

Was fixed awhile back, but now audio is choppy and stuttering.

Can you please do what you did last time to fix this issue in the next firmware update.
6 REPLIES 6
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have narrowed this down to only happening with 4k live streaming enabled. When on 1080p audio is good.
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
Can also say that the stuttering is not present on any sd card recordings. The stuttering audio only occurs with 4k live streaming.
Jamesk811
Tutor
Tutor
Also having the exact same issue now only on 4K live streaming and not when 4K live stream is off. Fix coming arlo? Can you acknowledge the issue?
DaveJB
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes same issue for me
demannu
Apprentice
Apprentice

my live view has had stuttering audio AND video since day one, its like people are walking around in slow motion, despite my camera bandwidth showing STRONG in the arlo app.. just assumed it was one of the many arlo flaws and dealt with it considering getting into live view takes so long anyways it defeats the purpose of it since by the time it takes for the process to load it up the event is usually long gone and finished. 

demannu
Apprentice
Apprentice

a slightly more helpful reply to my above comments, Ive noticed that sometimes it helps to go into 2 way audio mode and that can remove the stuttering audio, but to me its a gimmick option to have when it takes 40+ seconds to get into live view to start off with, if I left someone standing at the door that long they would just assume no ones home.. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation