Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

SmartHub flashing amber

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
53Crusher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arlo Ultra 4 cameras on AC, Audio Doorbell and Chime. Everything was FINALLY working again until latest firmware/Android app update. Now, my security system is completely worthless again. Just like after the firmware update last year. It had been working so well, but the Arlo software engineers have struck again. Now the SmartHub will only show a blue light after reset for a few minutes, then goes back to flashing orange. My Audio doorbell is constantly offline now. Have reset the SmartHub dozens of times, it goes blue for a while and then back to flashing orange. Seems as if anybody triggers motion on the audio doorbell, it goes offline. App reverts to notifying for all types of events despite what I select. Receive notifications for motion when it is deselected for every camera. Help!

2 REPLIES 2
tc81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same issue here - my base station is constantly showing an amber light and is almost always offline in the app. None of the cameras i have are usable. Any chance you're using an Orbi router? i'm wondering whether it's the router or the base.

may want to take a look at this discussion as well https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/Arlo-ultra-base-station-keeps-going-offline-with-Orbi-satel...

53Crusher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks @tc81!

I don't have an Orbi router or service and have been using this system since the day it was first sold. For the last day now, it has stayed online so I will see if that continues to be the case. Drives me crazy that the system will finally start working and then a new firmware update causes problems again.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation