Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Siri Battery Check

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
jonassonalex
Tutor
Tutor
When I ask Siri to check the battery on for example my living room camera it answers:

- Battery’s battery is at (for example) 50%

What I want her to answer me is something like:

- The Living Room Camera’s battery is at (for example) 50%

Don’t you think? I mean that I have several batteries in my house that belongs to different cameras..

Is it possible to get Siri to mentioning the names of the cameras that belongs to the battery instead of the first mentioned?
4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

This may be better asked in the apple siri  forum on their site on how you wish it to respond to you. Not sure Arlo can control that. 

jonassonalex
Tutor
Tutor
When I ask Siri to check the battery on for example my living room camera it answers:

- Battery’s battery is at (for example) 50%

What I want her to answer me is something like:

- The Living Room Camera’s battery is at (for example) 50%

Don’t you think? I mean that I have several batteries in my house that belongs to different cameras..

Is it possible to get Siri to mentioning the names of the cameras that belongs to the battery instead of the first mentioned?
jonassonalex
Tutor
Tutor
Oh, okay! So you mean Apple can do whatever they want without asking Arlo if it’s okay with them first? Don’t they communicate at all about the functions?
brianhollings
Star
Star

This question belongs here on the Arlo forum. It is up to Arlo to support the HomeKit API integration, or their lack of it.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation