Schedule suddenly not working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
VIPERdsg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve always had a schedule set up for my base station. Armed during the night and a custom mode during the day.

Suddenly the base station mode displays as “disarmed” (with a clock icon) instead of the correct mode per the schedule. It’s worked for years and suddenly it won’t activate the correct modes. I haven’t changed anything.

I also know it’s not working correctly because nothing is being recorded. 

Ive rebooted the base station multiple times. Any advice? Thanks 

hardware details 

• VMB5000r4
  • no firmware updates required 
  • Arlo ultra and wired video doorbell
3 REPLIES 3
HerbieHollar
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system is not armed at all, even though it says it is armed. I first saw a problem when I noticed the status was "Disarmed" but it was set to Schedule. 

Ever since May 17, I' haven't had any notifications or motion-detected videos in the the Library.

VIPERdsg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still not working. Would be great to have a response from Arlo! 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@VIPERdsg Have you tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it and see if that fixes the behavior you are seeing? Also, another option would be to migrate to the new user interface. You can do that by starting an onboard of a Pro 5 and it will kick in that update. 

@HerbieHollar we are aware of this behavior with the Pro 2 cameras. It is currently being looked into by the development team. The behavior you are seeing has been resolved. If you are still seeing it please reach out to me.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation