Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Recorded video audio is not working properly

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Shkreli007
Aspirant
Aspirant

Doesn’t work properly how it should be working. I don’t even get sound recording with the video taking at all like it did before. I advise you to fix the problem.

10 REPLIES 10
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Shkreli007 wrote:
Doesn’t work properly how it should be working. I don’t even get sound recording with the video taking at all like it did before.

Hard to tell with so little information from you.

What are you doing and where does it go wrong?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Shkreli007
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m not doing anything to it. When it records video doesn’t record sound with the video like it did when I first got it.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Shkreli007  Is it all recordings from all cameras not having audio or just one?  Your not giving much information like @michaelkenward  said. 

Shkreli007
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes it’s all of the cameras, when it records video you can’t hear the recording sound at all. When you click on the video clip to play it you can’t hear any sound on it. When I had first got them it did play the sound on the video recording clip and now doesn’t do it. This an ongoing going thing.
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

How are you playing these videos? On a mobile device with an app?

This will sound strange, but one user had the same problem and discovered that they had turned off the sound on their device. The videos were fine, but the volume was turned off.

Have you tried viewing with something else?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Shkreli007
Aspirant
Aspirant
The volume wasn’t turned off it was on. I’m using the mobile app on my phone.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Shkreli007  Have you tried it on the web.  Do you hear the sound on the web client my.arlo.com on PC ?

Shkreli007
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Shkreli007
Aspirant
Aspirant
Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation