Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Payment receipts are still MISSING

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
letunovskiy
Follower
Follower

Why do I have to call in EVERY SIGNLE MONTH just to get you to email me my invoice!!?  It's already March of 2021. I was promised a "fix" back in middle of 2020, and still nothing!!  Every time I have to call Arlo, I end up spending on average 45-60 minutes on hold, and then another 10-15 minutes for ARLO to "gather" my information, and only then I get sent an email with an invoice/receipt attached.  Arlo has no problem charging me $16+ every month, why can't a receipt be automatically generated?!!!  This is very, very frustrating, especially after so many phone calls, so many 45-60 min hold times, and just as many promises that the "fix" is on the way...

10 REPLIES 10
RandaT
Initiate
Initiate

We have this same issue! Need receipt to be emailed.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @RandaT

Please contact the Support Team if you need addition help retrieving your receipt. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Customer Support

FICOIT
Initiate
Initiate

I just got off of the chat and I was "put on hold" for "3 minutes" just so the support person could email billing to send me my receipt.  The last time I chatted; they told me Arlo was working on a way for the users to get their own receipts on the website.  WHAT A CONCEPT!  This is ridiculous, in this age of technology, you would think they could be a bit more advanced or at least give access to the people on the chat line to give us our damn receipts.  How hard can that be?  They sure are quick to charge your card for their business.

ArkyCop
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS  that's simply not true. I agree with the original poster. It is a super big hassle every month to get a receipt, which is mandatory for anyone paying for these cameras for business purposes. This has been an ongoing problem for me since at least November, where I was also told that they had stopped emailing receipts because they were coming soon to the website so I can download them myself. That hasn't happened yet, so why not turn the emails back on until it does? It makes zero sense, and it is INCREDIBLY frustrating calling support and begging for something that should be sent to me automatically. If I didn't have so much money sunk into these nine cameras I'd dump it all today.

pverdin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I should have read this before starting my subscription, no receipt, and they need 6 hours to produce one, so much for high tech.

Also should mention I never received a receipt for my RMA shipping I chose so now I need to create a lost receipt report.  Wonderful service.

Oh and the same promise made about options coming "soon"

workhub
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Support,

We have not received our recent monthly invoices on registered email id, please send them or resend them if already sent, send for both Jan and Feb 24 months.

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

LiliGardens
Initiate
Initiate

I have a subscription account.  Arlo has oddly never provided emailed invoices (or receipts) for charges that they put on subscriber's credit cards each month.  It has previously been necessary to go through a protracted (20-30 minute) process of going on chat support an requesting the invoices which a live agent would send.  I've asked repeatedly for Arlo to make the sending of receipts automatic when they bill the card as occurs with virtually every other company on the planet.  They claim their looking at doing that, but in 2 years it hasn't gotten done.  NOW they won't even provide chat support to me and I have no way to get documentation for our accounting department to support the monthly expense.  I don't even have a way to email, phone or otherwise contact anyone at Arlo.  Does anyone have a tip or suggestion as to how I can get a copy of a receipt for monthly charges... does anyone have a phone number or email address that would work?  Any help would be much appreciated.

workhub
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, Please open the ticket for latest invoice for the month of Feb'23, I have not received it.

Corey_L
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now it's 2024 and we are having the same issue. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation