Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pairing Issue with Arlo Ultra Base Station

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Dlearious
Guide
Guide

Hi All,

I've got a problem where I am attempting to re-pair my chime and doorbell to Arlo ultra base station. 

I go through the pairing process, the Arlo base station light flashes slow blue then fast blue, at the same time the doorbell/chime flash slow white then fast white. The base station then goes solid blue and the chime/doorbell lights go out.

The app then goes on to report that no new devices were found. No amount of hub reboots or device firmware resets appear to work, just the same problem. Tried on an iPhone and Android.

Interestingly when I removed the doorbell and re-paired it (before I factory reset the doorbell), the app still said no devices detected, but when I push the doorbell it still rings my phone but it's just not present anywhere in the app.

Arlo's typical response will be "do a factory reset of the base station" no doubt, but i've got 7 cameras synced up which i dont really want to go and join all to the base station again or even worse, end up with nothing being able to paired.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Dlearious
Guide
Guide

Update:

I've continued to muddle through and I can now get the doorbell working again.

The chime however, doesn't want to know.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation