Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
dpatterson76
Initiate
Initiate

Hello,

I am having issues with my system.  The cameras send me a notification to my phone about a recording.  However, when I jump into the app and go to the library, the video is not there.  It takes quite a long time (at least 4 mins - I have timed it) for the video to appear.  I find this really frustrating and defeats the purpose of having the cameras.  If something has occurred outside, I can't view it for at least 4 minutes and by that time the animal or person is long gone.  Is anyone else having this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dpatterson76 wrote:

I am having issues with my system.  The cameras send me a notification to my phone about a recording.  However, when I jump into the app and go to the library, the video is not there.  ... Is anyone else having this issue?

I've also seen this lag before the video shows up (though I haven't tried to time it).  I agree it is frustrating.

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Originally they were always right there, then a short lag and now it seems to be increasing.  Wonder if the cloud service is getting more congested with time and 4K service.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation