Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Oct 31st, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

No more notifications - Arlo Ultra

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Good day, it’s been about a week now that I have not received any notification through the app in my iPhone. Nothing changed at all in my setting or modes.

I have tried the following without success:
- restarting the phone;
- deleted the app and reinstalled it;
- removed and added all cameras and the hub; and
- deleted the mode and created a new one.

I have let my Smart subscription lapse and currently run on my local storage. The notifications were working even after it lapsed, this just started a week ago without changes.

Help !
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same has happened to my wife and I. Both on iPhones and changed nothing. I also let the service lapse but I don’t have local storage. Notifications were working for at least a week after lapse. Timing around app update and iOS update is suspicious.
Model: AVD1001 | Arlo Video Doorbell
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue with your notifications? 

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good day @ShayneS , Yes I am still experiencing issues with notifications. I am not getting any at all. 

It doesn't matter what I do, I do not getting any notification from movement. 

It's quite pointless to have $1,600 worth of cameras when I do not even get notified when someone enter the field of view.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes for me too; still no notifications. I can connect with the doorbell, see a live feed, talk with whomever is at the door, it triggers the mechanical doorbell, etc. I just don't receive any notifications on my phone. It's basically now a $150 doorbell button.

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ TedSheckler

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
@ShayneS nobody is addressing this issue ?
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation