Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No more notifications - Arlo Ultra

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Wicstar
Tutor
Tutor
Good day, it’s been about a week now that I have not received any notification through the app in my iPhone. Nothing changed at all in my setting or modes.

I have tried the following without success:
- restarting the phone;
- deleted the app and reinstalled it;
- removed and added all cameras and the hub; and
- deleted the mode and created a new one.

I have let my Smart subscription lapse and currently run on my local storage. The notifications were working even after it lapsed, this just started a week ago without changes.

Help !
7 REPLIES 7
TedSheckler
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same has happened to my wife and I. Both on iPhones and changed nothing. I also let the service lapse but I don’t have local storage. Notifications were working for at least a week after lapse. Timing around app update and iOS update is suspicious.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue with your notifications? 

Wicstar
Tutor
Tutor

Good day @ShayneS , Yes I am still experiencing issues with notifications. I am not getting any at all. 

It doesn't matter what I do, I do not getting any notification from movement. 

It's quite pointless to have $1,600 worth of cameras when I do not even get notified when someone enter the field of view.

TedSheckler
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes for me too; still no notifications. I can connect with the doorbell, see a live feed, talk with whomever is at the door, it triggers the mechanical doorbell, etc. I just don't receive any notifications on my phone. It's basically now a $150 doorbell button.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ TedSheckler

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Wicstar
Tutor
Tutor
@ShayneS nobody is addressing this issue ?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation