Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary

I purchased a 1 cam Ultra kit.

I deactivated my previous Smart Premier on my account.

I installed the new Ultra cam and Ultra base.

I left all older model cams linked to older base, so only Ultra cam is on Ultra base.

I signed back up for Smart Premier and it's charging me $10/mo instead of 1 yr free.

Can I get assistance?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JehovasFitness,

If you have no existing plan on your account at the time you add the SmartHub, the free 1 year should automatically be applied as long as you're eligible (Ultra kit was purchased in the same country where your Arlo account was created).

You don't need to subscribe to a plan first. After you've canceled your plan, simply add the SmartHub to your account and the free plan will automatically apply. If you added the SmartHub to your account when you had an active subscription plan, you will need to first remove the SmartHub, make sure you do not have an active subscription plan, and then reclaim the SmartHub to apply the free 1 year subscription.

JamesC

JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary

Same country.

When I installed the Ultra hub,  it was showing no Premier options as in, not all of my cameras could be use because they exceeded the basic plan limit.

And I was aware to cancel the Smart plan before adding the new hub b/c of said issue.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JehovasFitness,

I will reach out to you in a private message with more details on this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation