Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Pro camera still will not be recognized by the SmartHub

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Teddles
Aspirant
Aspirant

Afer a duff Camera back in May, I had a replacement (thank you) sent, which fixed that problem. Then I purchased a Pro Camera a month or so later to add to my Ultra Hub.... Didnt work... couldnt sync... Support very slow and difficult to contact, but in the end they sent another one...

After trying 6 times, the new Pro camera still will not be recognised by the Hub - all instruction adhered to carefully (there is a problem with conflicting instructions between app and portal though! More of that maybe later.), so tried to reply via Support portal...nothing......tried replying to the emails from support...NOTHING!!!! Three TIMES!!! NOTHING...

Tried ringing...on hold for 20 mins so gave up...

tried Chat... not working.. tried again... not working.... tried again.... working but held in a massive queue!!!!!! GAVE UP!

This is completely rediculous and gives Arlo a stinking name! Shame as the concept of the product is brilliant....

So who is going to help a very very fed up customer?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Teddles,

I apologize for the frustrating experience. Which client are you using when you attempt to pair the Pro camera? Have you tried to sync using the web client from a PC as well as the mobile app? Is the behavior the same?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation