Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mod 5340 AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device. Activity zones are currently disabled

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Terence87
Guide
Guide

I am getting messages on cameras that AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device but they are on 100% battery. Activity Zones disabled.

Also Video quality is awful when it does work as cant read a car number plate coming into my driveway.

3 days of setting up and it is awful so thinking of returning it

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you cleaned the contacts? ( i sort of place and wiggle a bit to insure good contact )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Terence87
Guide
Guide

I am not in the process of charging the camera as it is already 100% charged and supposed to be working on the battery alone. That is why I can’t understand the AC power message as the Router is powered up OK.

i am very disappointed with all the problems and the Support Chat Line does not respond and the 0800 phone just puts you in a queue and disconnects.

The worst support for a new product Ihave ever had and this was part of the outrageous purchase cost for 6 months.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For the record, there is NO 800 number to call for Arlo. Seems you have phoned a phony support due to Googling. Use the numbers listed here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Terence87
Guide
Guide

I didn’t say 800 as a phone number but 0800 and it was the one in your link.

no reply on that and no reply on Chat.

i now have an email from a Support asking me for the model number and that was given to them along with the serial number and accepted for registration so they do not seem to have a a very effici3nt method of actually answering the problem at all and now a couple of weeks since I bought it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't mention that you were in the UK. The US has had 800 numbers since forever, hence my statement. I wasn't aware that the UK number started with 0800.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation